- good equipment
- For over 6 years online
- Added 3 times to wish list
Little house in Paris
Little house, hidden at the end of a private alley
The Holiday home
LITTLE HOUSE IN PARIS
150 feet from the trendy \"canal Saint-Martin\", in the heart of
\"little house in paris\" is in our courtyard, hidden at the end of a private
Seated on the terrace, overlooking at our rose, bamboo and orange trees, you\'ll feel peaceful and relax as if staying in french countryside, while you\'ll stay right in the center of the city!
The house has been fully renovated in winter 2012: bathroom, kitchen, wall paintings, equipments, everything is new!
* Sleeps comfortably 2 people
* Terrace, with a view on our private courtyard
* Bathroom with japanese style bath & toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen, with washing machine
* Trendy and safe neighborhood
* Amazingly quiet though situated in a very central location
* High-Speed Internet (ADSL, WiFi) connection
Little house (27 sq meter) :
Living room with kitchen space (12 sq meter),
bed on the mezzanine (7 sq meter),
bathroom (2 sq meter)
and outside private little terrace (4 sq meter)
All the comfort of home :
* Living room with a club chair, a 2 seater sofa, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
* Futon bed \"king size\" on the mezzanine
* Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, vitro-cooker, eating utensils), washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, bedding and linen, towels. On request: vacuum ...
* Tea (MARIAGE Frères), herbal tea, coffee, sugar, mineral water, salt, pepper, olive oil, hand soap, laundry soap, and some other basics
rooms and facilities
- total number: 1
- 1 double bedroom(s)
Bathrooms and WCs
- total number: 1
- 1 bathrooms with shower and tub
- central heating
- washing machine
- baby`s high chair
- garden furniture
- 2 ring stove
- cleaning service
- long term rental possible
- non-smokers only
- pets are not allowed
Arrival and distances
- distance to next shop: 0.1 km
- distance to next airport: Orly or Roissy CDG - 25 km
- distance to next motorway: 3 km
Sport facilities nearby
- inline skating
location and surroundings of object
Monuments, nearby entertainments:
Near the center G. Pompidou (Beaubourg), the Halles district, the Museum (Marais), Parc de la Villette (Cité des Sciences, Geode, Cité des enfants, Cité de la Musique, exhibitions at the Grande Halle de la Villette ...), the cemetery of Père Lachaise ...
LOCATION - ACCESSIBILITY
* 50m from the very trendy canal Saint-Martin
* 2min from a \"Vélib\' Station\" (Public \"Rent a bike\")
* Conveniently accessible by public transportation: 3 very close underground (subway/tube) lines (5, 4 and 2), plus the main station Republique within 10 min walk (lines : 3, 5, 8, 9 and 11).
* Within walking distance from train stations :
Gare de l\'Est (8 min) or Gare du Nord (15 min).
Many daily life shops, as well as designers workshops, bars and restaurants, all in the neighborhood. Lively in the evenings and weekends, market on Sunday ... Excursions on foot or by boat along the Canal Saint-Martin, picnic at the square Villemin or the Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
rental price: price on demand
included fixed additional costs
This price includes the cost of Cleaning .
An overview of the positions ( not final prices ) , of which the price calculator determines the final price.
To determine the final price , please use the Price Calculator only.
minimum rental price
prices are - per object - at an occupancy up to: 2 Persons
(from the 8th night)
Advice by the landlordsecurity deposit: 350 €
rental deposit: 50 % at time of booking
additional informationA FEW RULES
* Minimum stay is 3 nights. If you would like to stay less than three nights, the cost will still be the same as a three days stay: ask us.
* For long stays, it is best to ask us.
* Cleaning is done once a week but if you wish to have additional cleaning done for an extra charge, during the week, please let us know.
* No smoking inside the little house, but you may smoke on the terrace
* No pets are allowed (but you may admire the cats of the neighborhood who also like birds)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
* Standard arrival time is at () onwards.
If you would like to come in earlier, please feel free to ask and we\'ll try to accomodate.
We live in the main house of the courtyard, so we\'re also able to welcome you at odd hours - your flight may arrive at midnight - please feel free to ask.
* Someone is always present at check-in and check-out to meet you, hand you the keys, explain to you how things work and answer any questions you may have.
* Departure is at at the latest; so as to allow time for the cleaning person to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guest.
* If you wish to leave your luggage and pick it up before taking your train or flight back, please feel free to ask.
* We will ask you to send us (or give us at your arrival) a photocopy of your passport\'s identification page.
* We are asking a security deposit of 300 €. For term rentals longer than two weeks , we may require a higher deposit.
* The deposit will be used to pay for any damages which may be caused during your stay and found during check-out. In the event that the cost to repair such damages is higher than the security deposit you will be liable for the difference.
* We want you to relax and feel comfortable, so costs of minor accidents such as a broken drinking-glass will not be deducted and your deposit will be refunded in full, but we ask you to let us know if such little accidents do accur.
availability calendar Little house in Paris
legend: free occupied arrival or departure
last updated on: 05/21/2019
MRS. S. GIRARD
we speak English, French
listing # 51245 at www.tourist-paradise.com
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment in France
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment in Ile-de-France
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment in Paris & surrounding area
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment in Paris
listing #: 51245
last updated on: 15.03.2016
Online for: 6 years, 8 months