Luxurius stone Villa Ani
Croatia-Middle Dalmatia-Island Brač- Postira-Dol
Stone villa Ani in Ethno-eco village Dol is only 3km from the beach and Postira town
Villa Ani is a newly built luxury stone property in traditional Dalmatian style offering all a modern guest needs for a perfect and relaxing vacation. Villa Ani is a high-quality furnished, very comfortable, and stylish 480sqm interior organized on 2 levels, located on a 520sqm fenced plot with panoramic views of the Dol valley and sea. It can accommodate up to 8 people. It is fully air-conditioned, with free WiFi, and it offers a private and heated 30sqm swimming pool with a no-Chlorine system, a summer kitchen with a dining area and a barbecue, a fully equipped kitchen, dining, and living area, 4 king size bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a small garden with seasonal vegetables for your use and table tennis together with some toys for your youngest.
It is a perfect property for a relaxing family vacation, where you can enjoy the rustic architecture and the enchanting atmosphere of Villa Ani and Dol neighborhood itself.
Here is a detailed description of what is offered exclusively for you:
* The OUTDOOR offers a private and heated swimming pool 8,2m x 3,6m with no-Chlorine system and with infinity edge and sea views; a sundeck area with 4 sundeck chairs; a lounge corner; a summer kitchen with a stove, a wine cooler, and a traditional barbecue; a covered outdoor dining area for 8 people; an outdoor shower next to the pool; an outdoor tennis table (set in the garage); a seasonal garden for your use.
* The GROUND floor offers a very comfortable and air-conditioned living area with a fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, kettle, toaster, bean-to-cup Coffee machine, fridge with ice maker...), a dining table for 8 people with direct exit toward pool area and toward summer kitchen; a living room with comfy sofa, flat screen TV, WiFi, and a fireplace. Bedroom No1 (13,2qsm) with king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, air-conditioning, and views of the Dol valley and the sea. Family bathroom with a shower next door from the bedroom. There is also a laundry on the ground floor, a washing machine, a dryer, and a steam iron station. There is an indoor staircase to the garage where you also have Table tennis.
* The FIRST floor offers Bedroom No2 (15sqm) with a king-size bed 180vm x 200cm, air-conditioning, a TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom No3 (12,3sqm) with king-size bed 180cm x200cm, air-conditioning, and a TV. Bedroom No4 (13,2sqm) with king-size bed 180cm x 200cm, air-conditioning, a TV, and a balcony with outdoor furnishing. There is also a Family bathroom on the first floor with a self-standing bathtub, a sink, and a toilet. Every bedroom has a view of the Dol valley and the sea.
The owners will be there upon your arrival to provide all the needed information about what can be done here, where to eat, what activities are nearby, where are the nearest attractions and other helpful information.
Rooms and Facilities
This is what this accommodation offers you
For dogs & pets
Sustainable This accommodation meets 6 of 12 sustainability criteria.
Arrival and distances
beach 3 km
distance to next shop 0.3 km
restaurant 0.15 km
centre of the village 0.3 km
Location and surroundings of object
Villa Ani is located on the island Brač in the small Ethno-eco village Dol, only 3km from Postira, the beautiful harbor town on Brac Island in Croatia that is one of the most popular vacation spots on the famous holiday island. This former fishing village is enchanting with a charming old town, a romantic harbor, and many wonderful beaches with crystal clear sea. You are able to enjoy a very unique and relaxed atmosphere, especially if you are looking for peace and tradition, and appreciate the special vibes and the unique atmosphere in this idyllic village. Dol is a place that will truly take you back in time. It’s a typical Dalmatian village, located in a deep 2km long valley far from the coast, that makes every visitor fall in love with its charming little houses, welcoming hosts, and untouched nature that surrounds it. Taste exquisite specialties and homemade olive oil and wine.
You are located 12km from the ferry port in Supetar with a ferry route to Split that is currently served by Jadrolinija. In the high season, it runs 14 journeys per day, and in the low season it runs 7 to 9 journeys per day, and the journey time is 45 minutes. The nearest restaurant and bar are only 150m from the property, a minimarket is located only 300m, and the nearest beach is 3km in Postira town.
free time activities
Advice by the landlord
|security deposit:||300 €|
|rental deposit:||40 % at time of booking|
|final payment:||4 weeks before arrival|
additional information about rental price:
|*Sojourn tax included in the service price.
*Upon request, the guest will receive a final invoice from the homeowner for the total amount on the day of departure.
Payment options:Credit Card
- Cancellation Policy: If the Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation the Homeowner can keep: 40% of the total booking price if canceled 48 hours after deposit payment, to 60 days prior to the Check-in Date 50% of the total booking price if canceled 60-30 days prior to the Check-in Date 100% of the total booking price if canceled 30-0 days prior to the Check-in Date Guest can cancel for free in 48 hours after paying the Booking deposit (owner makes full refund)
* About the Neighborhood: Although Island Brač is the largest island in Dalmatia, it's small enough to be able to explore it entirely in two days. On a guided half-day island tour you can visit the popular main attractions of Pucisca, the Stonemasonry School, the village of Skrip, and the Brac Native and Olive Oil museums. You’ll also have time for a photo opportunity on the 778 m high summit of Vidova Gora Mount and then to a popular beach the Golden Horn (Bol).
It’s easy to book and take a day trip to neighboring Hvar Island. Visit by catamaran or book a boat tour. Live it up on the cosmopolitan jet set island of Hvar by exploring the historic sights, and dining in one of the many restaurants. On Brač you can try the hiking trails and enjoy majestic views along the way. The most popular hiking trails are from Bol (Golden Horn) to Vidova Gora, Murvica to Dragon’s Cave, and Nerezisca to Blaca Hermitage. Brač is the perfect destination for mountain biking and there are several rental companies nearby. Many cycling routes head to Vidova Gora (778m), but if you prefer something a little less challenging there are easier cycling routes around. You can try sea kayaking, Scuba diving, kite-boarding, and windsurfing to give you an opportunity to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea.
You need around 45min with a ferry to get to the coast of Croatia's second-largest city, Split. It is a Unesco world heritage site, the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian and it is very much worth visiting.
free occupied arrival or departure
last updated on: 12/11/2023
The Holiday home has no reviews
Company FERIE HOME d.o.o. putnička agencija, za turizam i usluge
Company M. Perasović
FerieHome is a small agency that is specialized in providing rental services for carefully selected villas with pools, we offer a personal and friendly approach where we aim to find the perfect fit for your Croatian holidays. Our villas are located in central Dalmatia which is the most popular and the most beautiful Croatian region, and it offers all that a modern guest would need regardless of whether our guest wants an active, rural, adventure, family, historical, medical, or other types of holiday, this area fits all. We do the personal checking of each property and all that each villa offers, therefore, as the main representative of the accommodation presented on this site, the best price is guaranteed. Looking forward to speaking with you :)
Further accommodations from Company M. Perasović
Skrip, Südliche Adria, Dalmatia
from 229€ per night
Supetar, Südliche Adria, Dalmatia
from 429€ per night
Nerezisca, Südliche Adria, Dalmatia
from 114€ per night
listing #: 412298
Last updated: 01.11.2023
Advertisement online since: 1 year, 1 month