- Good amenities
from 470€ per week
equates to 67€ per night
The Holiday flat
Our detached holiday home Emsland Comfort with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms has a very nice terrace and garden directly at the water. It is very comfortable, fully equipped and of course very clean
Because we are still new on Ferienhausmiete.de
Several guests have left their ratings on our website with an average overall score of 9.3 (1=bad, 10=excellent, updated on May 5, 2019 and 57 ratings)
Due to its location in a holiday park, there is much to do besides relaxing: Hiking, biking, mini golf, fishing, surfing, boating, golf, sunbathing in front of the house, swimming in the subtropical pool (free for our guests), with the children exploring several playgrounds, etc.,etc.,etc., in the high season pure fun. During the rest of the year you can still find real peace and quiet here. And all this in a very natural environment, right next to the house.
Rooms and Facilities
- total number: 3
- 2 single bedroom(s)
- 1 double bedroom(s)
Bathrooms and WCs
- total number: 4
- 1 bathrooms with shower
- 1 bathrooms with shower and tub
- 2 seperate WC(s)
- swimming pool
- central heating
- separate entrance
- sun loungers
- vacuum cleaner
- smoke detector
- bicycle storage
- patio furniture
- Blu-ray player
- baking oven
- coffee machine
- non-smokers only
- low-allergen environment
- pets are not allowed
- suitable for seniors
- children welcome
- wheelchair not accessible
Arrival and distances
- beach: over 50 km
- distance to next shop: 1 km
- centre of the village: 1 km
- bus station: 1 km
- distance to next airport: Groningen Airport - 45 km
- distance to next railway station: Winschoten - 15 km
- distance to next motorway: A7 - 15 km
Sport facilities nearby
- mountain biking
- horse riding
Location and surroundings of object
The apartment is located in a beautiful and well-kept holiday park with lots of greenery and surrounded by water. And with excellent facilities, including a 9-hole golf course, mini golf, a subtropical swimming pool, the inner sea for swimming/fishing and boating directly from the own jetty, various playgrounds, play/football court, 2 tennis courts, jeu de boules, bike rental, restaurant, snack bar, bread service, etc.
In the region, which is characterized by its forests, idyllic landscapes, many cycling and hiking trails, small rivers, hamlets with characteristic Saxon farmhouses, you will feel like you are in another world and in former times. Park Emslandermeer is located in this picturesque area Westerwolde, in the river landscape of the Ruiten AA, on the border between Germany and the province of Drenthe, in the south-east of the province of Groningen. An excellent cycling and hiking area.
For day trips there are numerous attractions and sights for young and old.
For the children, for example
- Nature discovery centre Wunderwelt in Ter Apel
- Fairytale park "Sprookjeshof" Zuidlaren
- Amusement park Drouwenerzand and Plopsaland Dalen
For every age, for example:
- Fortress town Bourtange
- The railway museum S.T.A.R.
- The Wildlands Zoo
- Dinopark Tennax
- Seal breeding station Pieterburen
- City of Groningen: Student city where there is a lot to experience 24/7
- Meyer shipyard in Papenburg
- Open air museum Hoogeland in Warffum
and so on
rental price: from 470€ per week equates to 67€ per night
This price includes the cost of Cleaning, gas, water, internet, electricity, heating, Garage / Parking and pool .
7,50 € per person
An overview of the positions ( not final prices ) , of which the price calculator determines the final price.
To determine the final price , please use the Price Calculator only.
minimum rental price 67 €
prices are - per object - at an occupancy up to: 8 Persons
Advice by the landlord
check-in: 16:00, check-out: 10:00security deposit: 100 €
rental deposit: 100 € at time of booking
final payment: 6 weeks before arrival
additional information about rental price:For short weeks (4 nights Mon-Fri and no holidays) we will refund 1 night's rent!
Taxes (obligatory): € 1,50 per person/night
Parking fee (obligatory): € 1,00 per person/night
Children high chair (optional): € 5
Travel bed (optional): € 12,50
Complete children's package (optional): (travel cot + child's bedding, high chair and children's bathroom): € 22,50
Canoe incl. 2 life jackets (optional and for the whole stay, up to max. € 50): € 4,- per day
Groups of young people are generally not allowed;
If your company includes a group that is not part of a family, the deposit is € 400,--
First of all
In these terms and conditions, the term "tenant" also includes all co-tenants.
Booking and (down)payment
1. For bookings made within 6 weeks before arrival date, the tenant must immediately transfer the full amount of the invoice and the deposit owed. In case of a last minute booking the tenant must ensure that all amounts have been credited to our account before arrival.
2. By making payment, the renter confirms that he/she has read, accepted and understood these rental conditions.
3. If we are unable to fulfil the rental agreement due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances, we are obliged to refund the amounts already credited by the renter.
In the event of damage or loss not caused by normal wear and tear/consumption, or if the apartment (or the canoe, if applicable) is left behind in an unsound condition, additional costs may be retained. This does not release the renter from liability for damage, loss and/or additional costs that cannot be offset against the deposit. The tenant is fully liable for all damages and consequences that are directly or indirectly caused by his actions or omissions, as well as for all damages caused by objects brought by him.
Scope of the rental agreement
1. Bed linen, towels, tea towels and toilet paper are not provided. Only bed linen can be booked optionally.
2. All beds have single mattresses with protective cover, duvet and pillow (also the double bed on the ground floor) Even if you bring your own bed linen: the use of bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase is obligatory!
3. You may not make the holiday home available or rent it out to third parties.
4. Without the explicit and verifiable consent of the landlord it is not allowed to stay in -or in the courtyard of the apartment for more than 8 persons
5. Overnight stays are only allowed for those persons who are listed on the booking form
6. Smoking and pets are not allowed in our apartment.
7. Changes to the TV menu, removal of diapers, baby wipes, cotton wool, sanitary towels etc. through the toilet and food waste or grease through drains or the toilet, are not permitted.
8. When the windows and/or outside doors are open, the thermostat of the heating system must be set to a temperature below the outside temperature.
9. If the tenant or his visitors do not or not properly fulfil the obligations set out in these terms and conditions of rental despite prior warning, and to the extent that, according to reason and fairness, we cannot be expected to continue the rental agreement, we or our representative have the right to terminate the rental agreement immediately and to refuse further access to our holiday home. This does not oblige us to refund the amounts received. This also includes violation of the park rules, especially not respecting the night's rest or causing unnecessary trouble in the park!
10. In the event of a complaint, the lessee is obliged to grant us a reasonable period of time to remedy defects and damage.
11. We commit ourselves to provide the tenant with the apartment in perfect, clean and tidy condition within our possibilities. However, despite all the care taken, a problem can always occur that we have not noticed. The tenant must therefore check the apartment on arrival for damage and/or missing items (see the inventory list in the information folder). Imperfections should be reported to us as soon as possible, in any case no later than 12:00 noon on the day after arrival.
12. We are not liable for situations during, or damages (of any kind) that are related to and/or a consequence of your stay in the Emslandermeer Park. These include:
a. Theft, loss or damage to your property;
b. Accidents or injuries during or as a result of your stay;
c. Nuisance caused by noise, construction or road works outside our responsible property, such as mowing the lawn or cutting the hedges or repairing faults or defects on our own property;
d. changes in opening hours or closure of facilities outside the Park, including shops, restaurants, amusement parks, etc;
e. the failure or malfunction of technical equipment, utilities and/or facilities in the park;
f. Changes in the possibilities for swimming, sailing or fishing;
g. any interruption, change or hindrance of the tenants' stay, if this occurs against our will due to unforeseen or insurmountable events.
h. Disasters of any kind that could make your stay potentially unpleasant;
i. We are also not liable for information provided by third parties.
13. Our liability is in all cases and at all times limited to direct financial loss and the amount paid for the rental (including the deposit). We cannot be held liable for immaterial damages or indirect financial losses (consequential damages).
14. The tenant will take sufficient account of the information made available to him on arrival. It concerns, for example, instructions on how to use the apartment and leave it behind on departure, as well as reporting possible damage and missing items.
15. Any damage must be reported to us as soon as possible. The tenant has a duty of care to prevent the aggravation of damages and defects and to keep the damage as low as possible
16. We have the right to inspect the holiday home during the rental period and to check that the tenants present match the persons registered on the booking form.
17. The rearrangement of cupboards, furniture, beds and appliances, or the removal of other (parts of the) interior inventory(s) - except, of course, crockery, glasses and cutlery for outdoor dining - is expressly prohibited. It is also forbidden to take any part of the interior or exterior inventory (including crockery, cutlery and glasses) to another residence in the park or outside the park.
18. If the canoe has been used, it must be left at the end of the rental period in the specified place and clean and properly closed with the appropriate lock.
19. Forgotten items will be kept by us for one month after the stay. If they are not requested within this period, we may assume that the hirer waives the right to return. In the other case the packaging and provision costs (€ 10,-) and shipping costs are for the account of the tenant and should be credited to our account within 14 days after we have been asked to ship the goods. If this is not the case, we may assume that the tenant waives his rights. We are never liable for damage to the forgotten item.
Our holiday apartment has a standard internet connection. You are free to use this connection.
However, we cannot be held liable for interruptions in the transmission of the signal and any negative effects of use, such as viruses, spam, etc. In order to guarantee the privacy of the tenant as much as possible, we have optimally encrypted the connection (WPA2) and strengthened it with a password,
The tenant is liable for the consequences of use. This use must in any case comply with the relevant laws, in the event of violation of which the lessee is fully liable for the direct or indirect damage and costs resulting therefrom.
Your privacy is very important to us. We therefore make every effort to protect the information you provide. Your data will never be passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary to implement our agreement with you or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Despite our efforts, tenants may have complaints about our apartment. In any case, we must be notified as soon as possible so that we can solve any problems as soon and as well as possible within our possibilities. However, if the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved in the opinion of the tenants, the tenant may complain to us by e-mail up to two weeks after his stay with us. From our side, we will make every effort to find a solution at a later date.
Tenants and landlords are bound by the park regulations of the park, summarised below. The Park Regulations and our General Rental Terms and Conditions form the basis of the rental agreement between us and the renter. The full text of the parking rules can be read at the entrance to the Centre building.
1. From 22:30 to 7:00 o'clock there is an absolute night rest in the park. Motorised vehicles may not be used during this period either. If you leave before 7:00 or arrive after 22:30, you must park outside the park.
2. With regard to emergencies and free passage of the rescue services, paths, access roads and barriers must always be kept free of vehicles and other obstacles.
3. All roads in the Parc Emslandermeer are subject to the road traffic regulations, a maximum speed of 15 km/hour and scooters and mopeds are prohibited.
Pedestrians and (playing) children always have priority.
4. On all lakes and waters of the Parc Emslandermeer a maximum speed of 6 km/hour applies.
5. Visitors must park their vehicles at any time in the parking spaces in front of the barrier or near the main building.
6. The tenant is responsible and liable for the behaviour of his guests in the park and in and around the main building of the park.
7. Use of the park's facilities is at your own risk and children under the age of 12 are only allowed to use the park's facilities when accompanied by an adult.
8. Children without a swimming certificate must be supervised at all times by an adult with a swimming certificate.
9. Fishing on the lakes of the park is only reimbursed with personal permission (and according to the conditions attached) and is available at the reception in the centre building.
10. Waste must be deposited in the (separate) containers provided for this purpose at the Centre building in closed plastic bags.
11. On Mondays and Fridays between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., all loose objects such as bicycles, chairs, toys, etc. around the holiday home should be cleared in such a way and access to the lawn should be free so that the grass can be cut without hindrance.
12. It is not permitted
To leave food in the park and feed birds or other animals in the park.
Contaminate surface water.
Use materials that may cause environmental damage or are harmful or inconvenient to other users.
Digging holes or damaging public greenery.
To use open fire except in a grill.
To repair or wash boats and (motor) vehicles on the premises
Run the engines at idle.
To play football or other ball games, except on the designated playing fields
Flying drones without prior approval from the park authority.
Motorboats to be used on the inner lakes (with the exception of the surf pool) of the park.
To enter an accommodation and associated property elsewhere without permission of the owner.
Keys, (permanent) cards and/or vouchers to others.
Charging an electric vehicle from the holiday accommodation.
To place caravans, mobile homes and (party) tents in the park or at the holiday homes.
Consuming alcohol outside the holiday accommodation, getting drunk in public or using or possessing drugs in the park.
cause (other) inconvenience, including disturbing music or noise.
13. In all situations:
Harassment can lead to removal from and denial of access to the park, possibly in combination with (heavy) fines.
The activation of the security service will be charged to us as the lessor but is and will be at the expense of the lessee.
Although the lessee and the lessor will do everything in their power to resolve any dispute amicably, Dutch law may apply to the rental agreement, even if the lessee lives abroad. Unless otherwise provided by law, only the court in the Groningen region has jurisdiction.
Disclaimer on our information.
We have provided all information, compiled it as carefully as possible and do our best to update it constantly. We cannot be held liable for any errors in our information or information provided by third parties, changes about which we have not been informed or typing errors, at any point.
In the description of the park and the holiday home it is mentioned which facilities are available (not exhaustive). Some are seasonal, some require an additional fee, others are included. This information is subject to change; the same applies to the description of the surroundings and the excursion possibilities.
The pictures are both self-made pictures, pictures of third parties, and selected impressions. We have indicated the distances as precisely as possible, all without guarantee.
The following applies to everything: The tenant can ask us for current information shortly before his stay. If necessary we will try to clarify the current situation.
1. up to 6 weeks before the rental period, 100% of the rent paid (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
2. between 6 and 4 weeks before the rental period, 50% of the rent paid (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
3. between 4 weeks and 2 weeks before the rental period, 25% of the rent paid (excluding the deposit) will be refunded.
4. within 2 weeks before the rental period, the rent paid is not refundable.
We therefore recommend a cancellation insurance.
Availability calendar Emsland Comfort
key: free occupied arrival or departure
last updated on: 01/26/2020
from 470€ per week
equates to 67€ per night
MR. W. KRAAI
We speak German, English, Dutch
Welcome to the advertising for our holiday home on Ferienhausmiete.de! Please take your time to look at the photos and descriptions and get into the holiday mood. If there are (further) questions, you can of course always contact us.
Mo.-Fr. 09:00-21:00; Sa.-Su. 09:00-17:00
listing # 249627 at www.tourist-paradise.com
private homepage: Emsland Comfort
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in the Netherlands
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in Groningen & surrounding area
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in Vlagtwedde
listing #: 249627
last updated on: 02.12.2019
Online for: 3 months
equates to 67€ per night
You will not be charged yet.
Mr. W. Kraai
We speak German, English, Dutch
- Good amenities