data of object
|Type of object:||holiday apartment|
|Living area:||45 m2|
|Number of rooms:||2|
|Number of of sleeping accomodations (beds):||4|
|number of bathrooms:||1|
Apartments in the grounds of a historical Italian villa a few kilometers from Venice.
Villa Pastori is situated in the commune of Mira, on the Brenta Riviera, midway between Venice (12.5 miles / 20 km) and Padua (14 miles / 22 km), both easily reached by car or public transport.
The apartments are the result of a careful restructuring of the farm outbuildings attached to an 18th century villa.During the renovation process the original roof, with its exposed wooden beams, and the terracotta floors were preserved. The apartments are tastefully furnished, including some antique furniture
town and location of object
Villa Pastori is a beautiful example of an 18th century villa, and is made up of a main building and two flanking buildings with porticoes (the latter are known as" Barchesse" in Italian), which originally were the stables, carriage house, farm stores and cellars of the villa. Villa Pastori makes an ideal holiday accommodation and starting point for trips to the numerous villas in the area open to the public, all within easy cycling distance (max. 3 miles/ 5 km).
Venice can be reached;
- by car. In 20 min. you can reach the parking in Piazzale Roma or on the island of Tronchetto. The hourly rates for parking are quite high.
- by bus. The bus stop is 350 m from the villa and the journey to Piazzale Roma takes 35 min.
- by train. Mira/Mirano station is 3.5 km from the villa (parking is available next to the station), and the 20 min. train ride to Venezia S. Lucia station is a comfortable, economic way to reach the center of Venice.
- by ferry from Fusina (7 km from the villa). A wonderful 30 min. trip across the Venice lagoon takes you to the heart of the city.
The following excursions are all just a short car ride or train journey from the villa:
- Lake Garda, including the Gardaland theme park.
- The eastern edge of the Alps.
- The forests of Cansiglio and the mountains of Nevegal.
- The historical cities of the Veneto, Treviso, Padua, Vicenza, Verona, Asolo, Marostica, Chiogga with all they have to offer.
- Seaside resorts such as Iesolo.
Mira , Venezia , Veneto , Italy
Villa Pastori is situated on the Brenta Riviera, midway between Venice and Padua,in the little town of Mira,from the beginning of the 15th century, Venetian nobles built their splendid country residences, collectively known as the Veneto Villas. The Brenta river serves as a waterway for travel between Venice and the countryside.
arrival and distances
Distance to next airport: Marco Polo - Venice airport
- 30 km
Distance to next railway station: Mestre-Venezia
- 3 km
Distance to next motorway: Mira-Oriago
- 3 km
Distance to next Shop: 0.4 km
Sport facilities nearby
fishing, biking, golf, swimming,
Type of holiday
- relaxation holiday
- family holiday
- golf holiday
- cultural and sightseeing holiday
- romantic holiday
Total number of sleeping facilities: 2
bathrooms and WCs
number of bathrooms: 1
External facilities of object
- car Parking
- table tennis
Internal facilities of object
Machines and equipment
- bed linen provided
- towels provided
- washing machine
- baby's high chair
- 4 ring stove
- long term rental possible
- pets not allowed
- seniors suitable for
- children welcome
- handicapped not suitable
The 3000 sq m garden, in which the villa is situated, is available to guests.
It is equipped with a fixed stone barbecue, tables, chairs and loungers for our guests to relax on.
The small holiday apartments in the"Barchessa" open out onto the 3000 sqm. garden of the villa, which is equipped with a fixed stone barbecue, tables, chairs and loungers for our guests to relax on.
Down one side of the fenced garden runs the Pionca canal which connects to the Brenta river. The property has ample internal parking
Minimum rental: 450 Euro per object per week
|from||to||per night||per week||renting unit|
|26.09.12||30.11.13||-||500 €||per object|
The owner speaks the following languages:
Send to a Friend
The map does not indicate the exact position of the object, but only the approximate location or the center of town.
For the exact address, please inquire directly with the owner.