from 55 per night

Heath Cottage

The Heath Cottage is located next to a natuer reserve with woods, heaths and moors, 35 km east of Assen. With a small pool

In the holiday region: Westerwolde Vlagtwedde, east of the Netherlands, with a small pool

Heath Cottage

Westerwolde

The Heath Cottage is located next to a natuer reserve with woods, heaths and moors, 35 km east of Assen. With a small pool

In the holiday region: Westerwolde Vlagtwedde, east of the Netherlands, with a small pool

2
pers.

40 m²
liv. area

0
bedr.

from 385 per week
equates to  55 per night
Price calculator

 response time: no

  • Good amenities
  • Online for over 2 years
  • Added 24 times to wish list

Descriptions

The Holiday home

The Heath Cottage is for those nature, space and peace loving, with ancient villages, beautiful heaths and moors, a natuer reserve with forest around. For the lover. The house is free on a country estate with 2 other apartments. Around the house there are several seats.

On the property of 2 HA can also go hiking on trails or sit by the lake. There are 1 natural lake and a small lake with a sandy beach and a 2-person couch.

For 2 people, dining area with open kitchen, floor heating, terrace overlooking beautiful pond. 1 bathroom. 1 2-persons bed ( m). Dogs are welcome.
Nearby are many hiking and cycling routes, many Schwimmoglichkeiten, blue lakes, water skiing, horseback riding, cinemas.

Sellingen is a picturesque village with activities including trips witch Fortress Bourtange back to the year 1642nd


Reservations and ask:
Contact Name: Mrs Tessa Kappert
: 0031-655981524

Rooms and Facilities


max. 2

40 m²

Wifi

Bedroom

  • total number: 0

Bathrooms and WCs

  • total number: 2
  • 1 bathrooms with shower
  • 1 seperate WC(s)

Exterior facilities

  • garden
  • BBQ-grill
  • swimming pool

Interior facilities

  • central heating

Equipment

  • bedding
  • CD-player
  • TV
  • satellite-TV
  • sun loungers
  • VCR
  • baby`s high chair
  • garden furniture
  • Wifi

Kitchen facilities

  • 2 ring stove
  • fridge
  • baking oven
  • toaster

Services

Other

  • non-smokers only
  • pets welcome
  • suitable for seniors
location
show on map

Arrival and distances

    • lake: 3 km
    • distance to next shop: 2.5 km
    • restaurant: 1 km
    • centre of the village: 2.5 km
    • distance to next airport: Eelde - 40 km
    • distance to next railway station: Emmen-Winschoten - 18 km
    • distance to next motorway: A-7 - 18 km

Sport facilities nearby

  • fishing
  • cycling
  • golf
  • canoeing
  • horse riding
  • swimming
  • hiking
  • water ski

Location and surroundings of object

Near many hiking and cycling routes, clear blue lakes where you can walk and swim, water ski, horseback riding, cinemas.
Sellingen is a picturesque village with activities including trips witch. In summer there are in Sellingen and other villages many festivals and small markets.

Fortress Bourtange, back to the year 1642nd
You can visit Bourtange, a fortified town with traditional houses and museums In August you can visit the summer festival in Bourtange.

In town Stadskanaal (about 20km away) there Museumseisenbahn S · T · A · R The museum railway S · T · A · R drives since 1994 with a historic steam locomotive between Veendam and Musselkanaal. Town Veendam is located about 40km. Town Winschoten are in the north and is about 25km away.

Larger cities are in Groningen (city Groningenetwa 60km), Drenthe (Emmen town about 30km, Hoogeveen, about 65km and the city Assen, about 55km)

Prices

Price calculator

rental price: from  385 per week equates to  55 per night

including fixed additional costs

inclusive services

This price includes the cost of Cleaning .

Advice by the landlord

security deposit: 50 €
rental deposit: 35 % at time of booking

additional information about rental price:

Prices:
Period * Weekend * Midweek * Week
30-10-2017 - 22-12-2017 .. € 210, - 210, - 330, -
22-12-2017 - 06-01-2018 .. € 290, - 290, - 480, -
06-01-2018 - 23-03-2018 .. € 210, - 210, - 330, -
23-03-2018 - 27-04-2018 .. € 245, - 245, - 390, -
27-04-2018 - 17-09-2018 .. € 290, - 290, - 480, -
17-09-2018 - 29-10-2018 .. € 245, - 245, - 420, -
29-10-2018 - 21-12-2018 .. € 210, - 210, - 330, -
21-12-2018 - 04-01-2019 .. € 290, - 290, - 480, -


* Whole week:
Monday 15:00 to 10:00 Monday,
Friday 15:00 to 10:00 Friday.
Saturday 15:00 to 10:00 Saturday
* Weekend: Friday to Monday.
* Midweek: Monday to 10:00 Friday.
All prices are in Euro Deposit is € 50, - per rental, energy € 10, - per night, maintenance / € 25, -. Tourist tax pp per night will subsequently be deducted from the deposit. Your booking will be confirmed after payment of 35% of the total amount of the bill. The remaining 65% you pay 8 weeks before arrival.
For Easter and Pentecost is a special weekend offer, where you can stay a day longer, until Tuesday 10:00 clock + € 75, - more than the standard rate. This agreement is subject to the terms and conditions.
If you want to rent, you agree automatically with these terms and conditions:

additional information

Renting holiday accommodation:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Weekend. Midweek. week

19-09-2016 - 31-10-2016. , , , , € 260, -. , , 260, -. , , 440, -
31-10-2016 - 23-12-2016. , , , , € 210, -. , , 210, -. , , 330, -
23-12-2016 - 06-01-2017. , , , , € 325, -. , , 245, -. , , 420, -
06-01-2017 - 31-03-2017. , , , , € 210, -. , , 210, -. , , 330, -
31-03-2017 - 28-04-2017. , , , , € 245, -. , , 245, -. , , 390, -
28-04-2017 - 30-10-2017. , , , , € 290, -. , , 290, -. , , 480, -

All prices are in euro deposit is € 50, - per rental, energy € 10, - per night, maintenance / € 25, -. Tourist tax 0,75ct pp per night is followed by the deposit booking after payment of 35% of the total bill is confirmed. The remaining 65% you pay 8 weeks before arrival.

Book Ingen and inquiries / Contacts Name
Mrs Tessa Kappert
Vlagtwedde, Netherlands
Mobile phone: 0031-655981524
Tel. Number. ..: 0031-599322654
Mail. , , , , , , , , , :

* Whole week:
Monday 15:00 to 10:00 Monday
Friday 15:00 to 10:00 Saturday.
Saturday 15:00 to 10:00 Saturday
* Weekend: Friday 15:00 to 10:00 Monday.
* Midweek: Monday 15:00 to 10:00 Friday.
Your reservation is final only after payment of 35% of the total bill, this amount will not be refunded if you cancel the reservation. The remaining 65% must be paid at least 8 weeks before arrival.
For Easter and Pentecost is a special weekend offer, where you can stay a day longer, until Tuesday 10:00 Uhr + € 75, - more than the standard fare. This agreement is subject to the terms and conditions.
If you want to hire you agree automatically with these conditions: Conditions:


Reservations and ask:
Contact Name: Mrs Tessa Kappert
: 0031-599322654
mail:

And you can alas be found on the websites us:
and : home id 7437
our website
our website


nr 172202

availability

Availability calendar Heath Cottage

key: free occupied arrival or departure

last updated on: 11/09/2019

Contact

Landlord

2
pers.

40 m²
liv. area

0
bedr.

from  385 per week
equates to  55 per night

contact data

COMPANY IRIS
MRS. T. KAPPERT

We speak German, English, Niederländisch

0031(0) 599322654

0031(0) 655981524

listing # 91568 at www.tourist-paradise.com

Mrs. T. Kappert
Reviews

The Holiday home has no reviews.

additional information

additional information

private homepage: Heath Cottage


listing #: 91568
last updated on: 26.10.2019
Online for: 2 years, 11 months
URL: https://www.tourist-paradise.com/91568.htm

Provider identification for this advertisement no. 91568

holland-villa
Mrs. Tessa Kappert
Rijsdammerweg 2a
9551TD Westerwolde
0031655981524


from 385 per week
equates to  55 per night

You will not be charged yet.

Landlord

COMPANY IRIS
Mrs. T. Kappert

We speak German, English, Niederländisch

response time response time: no

telephone number

Mrs. T. Kappert
add to the favourites
  • Good amenities
  • Online for over 2 years
  • Added 24 times to wish list

Further accommodations from Mrs. T. Kappert

Show all objects