Le Ramonétage

Cozy apartment for 4 persons with pool use

Le Ramonétage

Cozy apartment for 4 persons with pool use

10 325 m² 5 BR 3 BA

  • Good amenities
  • Online for over 11 years
  • Added 4 times to wish list
  • Is recommended by 100 % of visitors

Descriptions

The Holiday home

Rooms and Facilities

max. 10
325 m²
non-smokers only
Wifi

bedroom

  • total number: 5
  • 1 single bedroom(s)
  • 4 double bedroom(s)

Bathrooms and WCs

  • total number: 4
  • 3 bathrooms with shower
  • 1 seperate WC(s)

Exterior facilities

  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • parking space
  • terrace
  • table tennis

Interior facilities

  • separate entrance

Equipment

  • bedding
  • TV
  • towels
  • satellite-TV
  • washing machine
  • crib
  • baby`s high chair
  • garden furniture
  • Wifi
  • iron
  • vacuum cleaner
  • parasol
  • patio furniture

Kitchen facilities

  • 4 ring stove
  • freezer
  • dishwasher
  • fridge
  • microwave
  • baking oven
  • kettle
  • coffee machine
  • toaster
  • silverware
  • drinking glasses
  • dishes
  • induction stove
  • extractor fan

Services

Other

  • non-smokers only
  • pets are not allowed
  • suitable for seniors
  • children welcome
  • wheelchair not accessible
location
show on map

Arrival and distances

    • beach: 30 km
    • distance to next shop: 0.3 km
    • restaurant: 2 km
    • distance to next airport: Carcassonne, Beziers - 40 km
    • distance to next railway station: Narbonne - 20 km
    • distance to next motorway: Narbonne Süd - 12 km

Sport facilities nearby

  • fishing
  • cycling
  • golf
  • canoeing
  • mountain biking
  • swimming
  • surfing
  • diving
  • tennis
  • hiking

Location and surroundings of object

Prices

Price calculator

rental price: price on demand

including fixed additional costs

Advice by the landlord

security deposit: 650 €
rental deposit: 30 % at time of booking
final payment: 6 weeks before arrival

Cancellation terms:

In general the deposit that has been paid in advance will not be refunded between the date of reservation and six weeks prior to arrival date. From 6 weeks till 3 weeks before the arrival date 65% of the total rent will be due. From 3 weeks before the arrival date the total amount of the rental price will be payable.

additional information

Out of season is a stay of a few days or a long weekend possible (not from June to late September). Although linen and towels are included, but we want you to bring your own towels ask for outside (pool or beach). 30% deposit is required upon booking, the remaining 70% should be paid 6 weeks before arrival. Payments via bank transfer (all costs for the sender) or by check (?, £ or $).

availability

Availability calendar Le Ramonétage

key: free occupied

last updated on: 03/11/2020

Contact

Landlord

10
pers.

325 m²
liv. area

5
bedr.

from 
equates to 

contact data

MRS. N. SUD-DE-LA-FRANCE

We speak German, English, French, niederländisch

0033(0) 468271570

listing # 28354 at www.tourist-paradise.com

Mrs. N. Sud-de-la-France
Reviews

The Holiday home has 1 review.

4.8
from 5
3.9
amenities/facilites
5
value for money
5
service
5
location
5
cleaniless



Eine Unterkunft, wie im Film!

from melly from Raissac

4.8 3.9 5 5 5 5

travel period: August 2012


Termin: Ende August bis Anfang September 2012
Eine wundervolle Unterkunft, sehr gepflegt,genauso wie im Internet! Wir hatten zwei Kinder 7 und 8 dabei. Die Ferienwohnung ist ideal für Leute die gerne die Umgebung erkunden und trotzdem auch ans Meer wollen, ohne den ganzen Rummel. Ich habe mich jeden Tag an den Film "Ein gutes Jahr" erinnern müssen, denn genauso habe ich mich gefühlt. Wir hatten den Pool ganz für uns alleine, die Kinder durften toben wie Sie wollten und reinspringen auch kein Problem.
So many thanks, from Sabine und Ralf, it was so nice, we love it!!!

recommend for: holiday with children, cultural and sightseeing holiday, beach holiday

Vicinity of the holiday home: Weinberge, der Canal du Midi 5min, 25min ans Meer

free time activities: Wandern, Baden, Besichtigen, Boot fahren

shopping facilities: Bäcker gegenüber, Supermarkt 10min

additional information

«Le Ramonétage» achieves a review of 4.8 (ranking scale: 1 to 5) due to 1 entered review(s).
price on demand

Send a non-binding request to the host.

Host

Mrs. N. Sud-de-la-France

We speak German, English, French, niederländisch

telephone number

add to the favourites
  • Good amenities
  • Online for over 11 years
  • Added 4 times to wish list
  • Is recommended by 100 % of visitors

Further accommodations from Mrs. N. Sud-de-la-France

Show all objects

Our quality guarantee

Tested and certified by the German Holiday Home Association
Acclaimed by the German Society for Consumer Studies

Our quality guarantee

Tested and certified by the German Holiday Home Association
Acclaimed by the German Society for Consumer Studies