CASA BOTORI in the heart of Tuscany: 20 minutes from Lucca, 45 minutes from the beach, 50 minutes from Pisa and minutes from Florence.
The house offers peace and relaxation (no direct neighbours, no opposite), is situated in the countryside surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, has three terraces (sun and sun/shade) with views of the valley and the underlying village of Partigliano (150 inhabitants) and the surrounding hills and villages
The house is easily accessible by car, has a private parking in the driveway for 3 cars
The large garden is completely fenced in, the above-ground swimming pool can be equipped with child alarm, pets are allowed.
Bed linen Household linen and bath towels can be provided.
Your English speaking contact person lives in the village. She will give you the keys and all necessary explanations and assistance
Are you two couples or families? The house is designed for six to a maximum of eight people and can be divided into two separate apartments (4/6 + 2), each with its own entrance, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living area and terrace.
CASA BOTORI is fully equipped. There is air conditioning/heating throughout the house and Wifi in the rooms, terraces and garden. A laundry room with washing machine and in the staircase detergents, household appliances, vacuum cleaner etc
On the GROUND FLOOR (4 to maximum 6 persons) you will find
- A kitchen, fully equipped (4 burners, dishwasher, small oven, large refrigerator with freezer, "Mamma Ro" plates and bowls, frying pans, Brabantia pots, kitchen utensils, breakfast and kitchen boards, Wine glasses, lemonade glasses, tea and coffee cups, egg cups, cutlery for +/- 12 persons as well as other plates, bowls, salad bowls, mixer, toaster, deep fryer, normal coffee maker and the Italian Bialetti coffee maker)
- The dining room with a large table for 6 people, is in the extension of the kitchen.
- The LIVING ROOM: fireplace - insert, satellite TV, DVD player, DVD selection, HiFi (CD, radio, MP3, cassettes), selection of CDs, cassettes as well as games and books (French, German, Italian, English and Dutch).
- SLEEPING FACILITIES
- One double room: bed 140 x 200 cm
- A 3-seater sofa in the living room, which can be converted into a double bed (140 x 200) with a gesture
- TERRACES and GARDEN with patio furniture (up to 6 people) and barbecue.
In UNTERGESCOSS with direct access to the garden:
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC and bidet.
- ADDITIONAL BEDROOM next to the bathroom with two beds (80 x 200).
On the FIRST FLOOR (2 persons) you will find
- A KITCHEN: dishwasher, 4 burners, oven and refrigerator with freezer compartment, pans, Brabantia pots, plates, bowls, kitchen utensils, kitchen and breakfast boards, plates, salad bowls, wine glasses, lemonade glasses, tea and coffee cups, egg cups, cutlery for +/- 6 persons, mixer, Bialetti coffee maker
- ONE BEDROOM with new beds and mattresses (160 x 200) and closet
- Large terrace with terrace furniture (2-4 persons).
- Bathroom with shower, and separate washbasin, WC and bidet
- SEATING CORNER with satellite TV, radio/CD/MP3, selection of CDs, cassettes as well as games and books
Rooms and Facilities
This is what this accommodation offers you
For dogs & pets
Sustainable This accommodation meets 5 of 12 sustainability criteria.
Arrival and distances
beach 33 km
distance to next shop 3 km
restaurant 2 km
centre of the village 0.5 km
bus station 0.5 km
Location and surroundings of object
CASA BOTORI is located 20 km as the crow flies from the beaches of Versilia, in the quiet vineyards and olive groves of the Tuscan hills near Lucca, above the village of Partigliano (Borgo a Mozzano) near Pisa, Florence, Siena and Carrara.
Airport Pisa 50 minutes
Lucca 20 minutes
Valdottavo (café, restaurant, ATM, bakery, fruit / vegetables, clothing, beauty salon, market, local products) 10 minutes
Partigliano centre-village 5 minutes walk
Viareggio 50 minutes
Versilia coast 50 minutes
La Spezia 1h20
Cinque Terre 2h00
PUBLIC TRANSPORT :
The next BUSE STOP is located on the square in PARTIGLIANO 8 minutes on foot.
The nearest railway station is in DIECIMO, about 15 minutes by car.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS IN THE SURROUNDING AREA:
The nearest restaurant is above the house 3 minutes by car (15 minutes walk) and the nearest bar is just a few minutes walk away, in Partigliano below the house.
A selection of boutiques, bars, restaurants and shops in the valley of VALDOTTAVO (10 minutes by car)
The nearest market is every Tuesday from to about 15 minutes from the holiday home between Valdottavo and Lucca, in Piazza Cesare Battisti, PONTE A MORIANO, with about 25 stalls;
Ponta a Mariano is also home to the OUTLET of the famous Tuscan ceramic brand MAMMA RÒ.
Weekly market every Wednesday and Saturday from to for the sale of food and non-food products in Piazzale Don Baroni, LUCCA, with 130 stalls.
Daily market near Porta S. Maria, LUCCA and the covered market of Carmine, Lucca from Monday to Saturday in Piazza del Carmine, LUCCA
THE NEXT SUPERMARKETS Penny Market, Via Ludovica, 4, at Borgo a Mozzano 15 minutes and Esselunga Di Marlia, Capannori LU, Italy 18 minutes.
In the house you will find hiking and travel guides as well as information about restaurants. and a complete description of the house including operating instructions.
free time activities
17,00 € per person
Advice by the landlord
|security deposit:||250 €|
|rental deposit:||35 % at time of booking|
|final payment:||3 weeks before arrival|
additional information about rental price:
LAST MINUTE one week before the start of the holiday - 10 %, - full payment at booking -, no refunds
SECOND WEEK RENT 15% and for the THIRD WEEK RENT 25% discount
AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING:
Gas and water are included in the rental price
The electricity consumption is charged with 0.5 € per KWh. If you wish to use the air conditioning and heating we ask for a deposit of 50 €/week. At the beginning of the stay the electricity level is taken together with the guest and the wood or pellets supply is determined. Firewood or pellets are charged at cost price and according to consumption (about 12€/bag)
The house must be left in a swept clean condition. Cleaning is not included in the rental price and amounts to 70 €.
- You will be refunded the booking amount minus the cancellation fee, if you cancel the booking at least 4 days before the planned check-in until 12 o’clock CET (Central European time). For cancellations which are made less than 4 days before check-in, you will be refunded 50% of the booking amount minus the price for the first night and the cancellation fee.
Here are our favourites:
Ristorante Guzzanello in Partigliano, above the house 3 minutes by car +/- 20 minutes on foot)
Quick pizza? Pizza Bar Fabio & Adriana in Valdottavo, (8 min.) on the street corner +39 0583 835168
Mulino della Volpe (10 min) in Gello, Pescaglia the chic restaurant next door. Here weddings and banquets are held +39 0583 359045
Ristorante La Terrazza (11 min.) in Valdottavo, Here you can find a restaurant and a pizzeria. The restaurant is in the front. It is appreciated by the customers of the surrounding villages, who often come here for the working lunch, the " pranzo lavoro", as well as by tourists and truck drivers, who tend to come in the evening. There is a large meat grill, the service is fast and friendly and the prices are more than reasonable. Recommended: their sparkling white and red table wine. To get to the pizzeria, take the path to the right of the building, which leads you behind the house. The pizzeria has a garden which is ideal for summer evenings. Service, quality and price are impeccable here as well. To recommend: their special Italian beers.
Ristaurante Carnicelli Via Buia, 11, 55064 Pescaglia, 20 min. simple Tuscan cuisine, inexpensive and super delicious +39 0583 357638
EXAMPLES OF SEEING TOWNS AND VILLAGES in the surroundings:
- FONDAGNO The picturesque village next door (4 min.)
- CELLE DEI PUCCINI (14 min.) the home village of the family of the famous opera composer Giacomo Puccini and Puccini Museum open on request 0583/467855 - 0583/359488 - 347/6746398 - 347/4226189
- BORGO A MOZZANO (15 min), community and administrative centre with restaurants, banks, supermarket and the famous Ponte del Diavolo.
- PONTE A MORIANO (17 min) with its market every Tuesday morning (8:00 - 13:30) in Piazza Cesare Battisti and the outlet of the famous Tuscan ceramic brand MAMMA RO' in Via per Mastiano e Gugliano 58
- PESCAGLIA (18 min.) a wonderfully picturesque Tuscan village
- BAGNI DI LUCCA (25 min.) a romantic, sleepy little town with its thermal baths, already appreciated by the Romans, and remarkable architectural buildings.
- LUCCA (26 min.) Capital of the province and birthplace of Giacomo Puccini in Corte San Lorenzo in front of Piazza Cittadella.
Like Florence, Siena or Pisa, Lucca is one of the most important cultural sites and a top-class Tuscan tourist attraction.
A LITTLE FURTHER AWAY:
- CARRARE (1h13), with its white marble quarries, its port, its marble warehouses and workshops, is worth a detour. But if you are in Carrara, you must also visit COLONNATA (22 min. from Carrara), the village above and inside the quarries and taste the famous "Lardo di Colonnata". Let it melt on a slice of hot bread, accompanied by a glass of dry white wine. Then make a detour to CAMPOCECINA, 40 minutes from Carrara, a mountain station in the Apuan Alps, from where you will have a breathtaking view of the Carrara marble quarries.
- CINQUE TERRE, (2h00) is a series of colourful villages that are part of the UNESCO World Heritage. Nestled against cliffs, they plunge into the Ligurian sea. To visit them, drive from Partigliano to Monterosso al Mare SP. Further ahead, vehicles have been banned. But you can explore the villages on foot or take a 19th century railway that will take you from one village to another.
- FLORENCE (1h30) and SENNE (2h05). What can you say here? The easiest way is to consult the guides in the house and put together your own program. There is so much to see that you have to come back often.
- LIVORNO (1h11) is worth a visit for its covered market, one of the most beautiful in Tuscany, the Fosso Reale, the Fortezza Vecchia, its aquarium with its underwater archaeological area and its port, which is one of the largest in Italy and the Mediterranean. Don't miss the famous fish soup Livorno's CACCIUCCO, which in Tuscan dialect means mixture.
free occupied arrival or departure
last updated on: 08/29/2023
The Holiday home has no reviews
Mr. R. Godesar
We Raphaela and Rudolf are a Belgian-Dutch couple Raphaela is responsible for researcher exchanges and projects of a Belgian university and Rudolf for cultural cooperation between European border regions. A few years ago we set out in search of our paradise. First in the south of France and then in Italy. In Italy, after a few expeditions, first in Piedmont, Liguria of the Lunigiana and then in Tuscany, we met Casa Botori, situated in the hills of Lucca, about 20 kilometres from the Tyrrhenian Sea. It was love at first sight! Casa Botori is situated above Partigliano, a small village nestled in vineyards and olive groves and surrounded by chestnut and pine woods. The scent of aromatic herbs like thyme, sage and rosemary around the house, the terraces and the swimming pool complete the magic. Come and discover our paradise!
listing #: 281228
Last updated: 30.08.2023
Advertisement online since: 3 years, 6 months