from 241 per night

Holiday home relaxing holiday Westerwolde

Holiday home relaxing holiday Westerwolde

Westerwolde

17
pers.

350 m²
liv. area

10
bedr.

from 1690 per week
equates to  241 per night
Price calculator

 response time: no

  • Good amenities

Descriptions

The Holiday home

HAUS Iris is located next to the Westerwolde nature reserve, 35 km east of Assen. The warm indoor swimming pool and the Kamien with seating group give the living room a cosy atmosphere and offer a lot of fun. A very clean house, wearing shoes and smoking in the house are not allowed. There is much luxury and house stands on a plot of 2500m2. There are several seats, a terrace on both sides of the house, garden loungers and a trampoline.
Also for weekends and midweek.

If you choose the standard rent, it is for a maximum of 10 people, with 5 double rooms and 4 bathrooms (if desired 4 double rooms and 2 single rooms).
Up to 17 persons and 10 bedrooms possible: 4 extra bedrooms with an extra bathroom for rent. No charge for babies (max 2) if you take your own cot with you.
Also for weekends and midweek.

The indoor swimming pool is cleaned with the latest technology. The water is 28 degrees on arrival, on request the water can be heated up to 32 degrees. This is possible at an extra charge.

House Iris is for those who love nature, space and tranquility, with old villages, beautiful moors, woods and marshes in the area. It is located next to a natural reserve The estate offers luxury, plenty of space, pleasant tranquility and see beautiful nature. Due to the special location, noises can be heard far in the surrounding area. We're asking you to respect that. The house is detached, around the house there are many terraces and seats.
For the lover

In the vicinity are many hiking and cycling routes, many swimming opportunities, water skiing, horse riding, cinemas.
Sellingen is a picturesque village with activities including trips witch, fortress Bourtange back to the year 1642.

Book and ask:
Contact Name : Mrs. Tessa Kappert
: 0031-599322654

Rooms and Facilities


max. 17

350 m²

wheelchair access

Wifi

Bedroom

  • total number: 10
  • 3 single bedroom(s)
  • 7 double bedroom(s)

Bathrooms and WCs

  • total number: 11
  • 5 bathrooms with shower
  • 6 seperate WC(s)

Exterior facilities

  • garden
  • children`s playground
  • swimming pool
  • parking space
  • terrace
  • electric car charging

Interior facilities

Equipment

  • bedding
  • TV
  • satellite-TV
  • sun loungers
  • baby`s high chair
  • garden furniture
  • Wifi

Kitchen facilities

  • 4 ring stove
  • freezer
  • dishwasher
  • fridge
  • microwave
  • baking oven
  • toaster

Services

Other

  • long term rental possible
  • non-smokers only
  • low-allergen environment
  • pets are allowed by agreement
  • suitable for seniors
  • children welcome
  • wheelchair accessible
location
show on map

Arrival and distances

    • beach: 3 km
    • lake: 3 km
    • distance to next shop: 2.5 km
    • restaurant: 2.5 km
    • centre of the village: 2.5 km
    • distance to next airport: Eelde - 40 km
    • distance to next railway station: Emmen-Winschoten - 18 km
    • distance to next motorway: A-7 - 18 km

Sport facilities nearby

  • fishing
  • golf
  • canoeing
  • horse riding
  • hiking
  • water ski

Location and surroundings of object

House Iris is located next to a nature reserve with forest, heath and moors.
Nearby are many hiking and cycling routes, many swimming opportunities, blue lakes, water skiing, horse riding, cinemas. Sellingen is a picturesque village with activities including rides witch. In summer there are many festivals and small markets in Sellingen and other villages.

Bourtange Fortress, dating back to 1642
You can visit Bourtange, a fortified town with traditional houses and museums. In August you can visit the summer festival in Bourtange.

In small town Stadskanaal (about 20km away) there is museum railway S-T-A-R. The museum railway S-T-A-R has been running since 1994 with a historic steam locomotive between Veendam and Musselkanaal. Small town Veendam is about 40km away. Small town Winschoten is in the north and about 25km away.

Larger towns are in Groningen (town Groningenetwa 60km away), Drenthe (town Emmen about 30km away, Hoogeveen about 65km away and town Assen about 55km away)

Prices

Price calculator

rental price: from  1690 per week equates to  241 per night

including fixed additional costs

Advice by the landlord

security deposit: 500 €
rental deposit: 35 % at time of booking
final payment: 8 weeks before arrival

additional information about rental price:

The above prices are in Euro for up to 10 persons.
More than 10 persons, Pp Price per weekend € 60,- Price per person per whole week € 90,-.
(children up to 12 years resp. € 45,- / € 65,-),

Extra:
Maintenance costs per stay € 215, -. Deposit is € 500,- per rental (the energy you consume and the 0,75 ct tourist tax per night will be deducted from the deposit).

* Whole week: Monday to Monday 10:00, or Friday 16:00 to Friday 10:00, or Saturday 15:30 to Saturday 09:30.
* Weekend: Friday clock to Monday clock
* Midweek: Monday clock to Friday 10:00 clock

For Easter and Whitsun is a special weekend offer where you can stay one day longer until Monday end day. The weekend price is € 400, - more than the standard weekend rate . Per week € 300,- extra.
Your reservation will be valid only after payment of 35% of the total amount of the invoice The remaining 65% at least 8 weeks before arrival.

additional information

Prices :
Period . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . * Weekend * W. Mid * Weekend


21-12-2018 . . . . . .- 28-12-2018 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2280,-
28-12-2018 . . . . . - 07-01-2019 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2580,-
07-01-2019 . . . . . - 29-03-2019 . . . . . € 1190,- . . . 1190,- . . . . 1790,-
29-03-2019 . . . . . - 19-04-2019 . . . . . € 1290,- . . . 1290,-. . . . 1990,-
19-04-2019 . . . . . - 04-10-2019 . . . . . € 1390,- . . . 1390,-. . . . 2190,-
04-10-2019 . . . . . - 01-11-2019 . . . . . € 1390,- . . . 1390,-. . . . 1990,-
01-11-2019 . . . . . . - 15-11-2019 . . . . . .€ 1190,- . . . 1190,-. . . . 1490,-
15-11-2019 . . . . . .- 20-12-2019 . . . . . .€ 1090,-. . . 1090,-. . . . 1690,-
20-12-2019 . . . . . .- 27-12-2019 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2280,-
27-12-2019 . . . . . .- 06-01-2020 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2580,-

The above prices are in Euro for up to 10 persons.
More than 10 people, PP price per weekend € 60,- / price per person per whole week € 90,-. (children up to 12 years € 45 / € 65,-).

Extra:
Maintenance costs per stay € 215, -. 1 dog strictly by arrangement.
Deposit is € 500,- per rental (the energy you consume and the 0,75 ct tourist tax per night will be deducted from the deposit).

* Whole week: Monday hours to hours Monday hours and Friday hours to Friday hours.
* Weekend: Friday clock to Monday clock.
* Midweek: Monday to 10:00 Friday.

Arrival and departure on Saturday is also possible.

For Easter and Whitsun is a special weekend offer where you can stay a day longer, until Monday end day. The weekend price is € 450, - more than the standard rate
Your reservation will only be accepted after payment of 35% of the total amount of the invoice. The remaining 65% will be paid to you at least 8 weeks before arrival.

availability

Availability calendar Holiday home relaxing holiday Westerwolde

key: free occupied arrival or departure

last updated on: 10/12/2019

Contact

Landlord

17
pers.

350 m²
liv. area

10
bedr.

from  1690 per week
equates to  241 per night

contact data

COMPANY IRIS VERHUUR
MRS. T. KAPPERT

We speak German, English, Niederländisch

0031(0) 599322654

0031(0) 655981524

listing # 191619 at www.tourist-paradise.com

Mrs. T. Kappert
Reviews

The Holiday home has no reviews.

additional information
from 1690 per week
equates to  241 per night

You will not be charged yet.

Landlord

COMPANY IRIS VERHUUR
Mrs. T. Kappert

We speak German, English, Niederländisch

response time response time: no

telephone number

Mrs. T. Kappert
add to the favourites
  • Good amenities

Further accommodations from Mrs. T. Kappert

Show all objects