- Good amenities
- Added 5 times to wish list
from 1197€ per week
equates to 171€ per night
The Holiday home
Luxury villa, with a refined decoration, not adjoining, totally renovated in 2012, in the charming and quiet district of Mas Mato, 5 minutes walk from the beach of Sa Riera, and 3 km from the pretty medieval village of Begur. It offers excellent accommodation for 12 people and has a heated private swimming pool, a garden with landscaped area, numerous terraces and a canopy; ideal for holidays with family or friends.
The villa on 3 levels is located on a beautifully wooded plot
- On the ground floor, it includes a living room with fireplace, a dining room and an open-plan kitchen, which open onto a large terrace with magnificent sea views.
- The lower floor has 5 bedrooms: a master suite with its own bathroom (Italian shower, bathtub and WC), 3 bedrooms each with 2 single beds that can be converted into double beds. These rooms open onto a large terrace with a sea view. A children's room with 2 beds completes them. 3 shower rooms and 2 separate toilets serve this level.
- The first floor located at the pool level consists of a double bedroom with shower room and separate toilet and a large living room with open plan kitchen, opening onto a large teak terrace beside the pool. This level also includes a large open canopy that houses a garden lounge and a pool table.
- The 5X12m swimming pool, protected by an automatic protective cover, is surrounded by lawn and offers a large relaxation area.
- On the roof of the house, a large solarium offers a breathtaking view of the bay of Sa Riera.
In a quiet environment, our villa offers a breathtaking view, especially from the solarium, very easily accessible and comfortable. You can enjoy your aperitif there while admiring the bay of Sa Riera. In addition, the house is new, quiet and sunny, and offers all the modern comforts
To make your holiday as relaxing as possible, we include pool cleaning, twice weekly cleaning service and bed linen provided in the rental.
Its large swimming pool and numerous terraces make it easy to isolate yourself for a total rest! As for its proximity to the beach, it remains a considerable asset for a family with children.
Our wish is that you have the most pleasant stay possible and that you enjoy this region as much as we do.
Licence or registration number: HUTG-032655- 00
Rooms and Facilities
- total number: 6
- 3 single bedroom(s)
- 2 double bedroom(s)
- 1 other sleeping rooms
Bathrooms and WCs
- total number: 8
- 3 bathrooms with shower
- 1 bathrooms with shower and tub
- 4 seperate WC(s)
- swimming pool
- parking space
- table tennis
- sea view
- fenced garden
- indoor swimming pool
- central heating
- sun loungers
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- baby`s high chair
- ironing board
- vacuum cleaner
- baking oven
- coffee machine
- drinking glasses
- induction stove
- extractor fan
- non-smokers only
- pets are not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair not accessible
Arrival and distances
- beach: 0.5 km
- distance to next shop: 5 km
- centre of the village: 5 km
- distance to next airport: Gérone - 55 km
- distance to next railway station: Figueras - 50 km
- distance to next motorway: 5 - 30 km
Sport facilities nearby
- water ski
Location and surroundings of object
The villa is located near the charming and picturesque medieval village of Begur, with its cobbled streets, and built below the ruins of a castle. It will offer you a wide choice of restaurants, tapas bars and shops. Every Wednesday, you can walk around the market looking for delicious fruits and vegetables, clothing and handicrafts.
In addition, with its coves and beaches preserved in fishing villages (Aiguablava, Aiguafreda, Sa Tuna, Tamariu, Llafranc, Calella de Palafugell,...), the coast will offer you swimming and relaxation, but also beautiful walks along well-kept and marked hiking trails, overlooking the steep cliffs and offering extraordinary views
If you need to play sports, there is plenty to do near the villa: on the large beach of Pals opposite the Medes Islands, you will find a sailing club, with windsurfing and catamarans. The most sporty can enjoy kitesurfing. Renting a boat (sail or motor) to discover this coast is also possible. The region is also known for its seabed and diving centres. Many tennis courts are accessible in Begur and Pals.
Golf lovers will particularly appreciate Begur for its beautiful courses nearby, 3 of which are very close (Serres golf course, Pals golf course, Emporda golf course). The Costa Brava recently won the award for the best emerging golf destination in the world by the IAGTO.
If you want to visit the region, visit the medieval villages of Pals, Peratallada, or Ullastret, not to mention the ruins of Empuries. Day trips are possible to Barcelona, Girona, Cadaques and Figueras and its Dali Museum.
Finally, if you are a gourmet, after these beautiful sunny days, you will have an important choice of gourmet restaurants in places that are often full of charm and magic.
rental price: from 1197€ per week equates to 171€ per night
An overview of the positions ( not final prices ) , of which the price calculator determines the final price.
To determine the final price , please use the Price Calculator only.
minimum rental price 171 €
prices are - per object - at an occupancy up to: 1 Persons
Advice by the landlord
check-in: 17:00, check-out: 10:00security deposit: 1000 €
rental deposit: 50 % at time of booking
final payment: 3 weeks before arrival
Availability calendar bougainvilla
key: free occupied arrival or departure
last updated on: 09/28/2019
from 1197€ per week
equates to 171€ per night
MRS. A. BRUZEAU
We speak English, French, Spanish
listing # 191273 at www.tourist-paradise.com
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in Spain
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in Catalonia
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments on the Costa Brava
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in Begur
- Holiday Homes & Holiday Apartments in Baix Empordà
listing #: 191273
last updated on: 26.07.2019
Online for: 10 months