LUXURY ALPINE CHALET in the beautiful Hochkönig Valley! Newly built in 2018.
Spacious living with modern kitchen, 16p dining table, lounge with fireplace, outdoor terrace and sauna
facilities and amenities / Owner contact
from 2140 € per week
equates to 306 € per night
- good equipment
The Holiday home
Our luxury alpine chalet in the beautiful Hochkönig valley is newly built in 2018. It is the perfect year round alpine escape with family and friends! Great for skiing (Ski Amadé), hiking, climbing, mountain biking, golfing or just enjoying nature and the comforts of the chalet!
The chalet is 260m2 and has 3 floors. It has been spaciously designed and furnished in a modern Alpine style. It provides you with all the luxuries of modern day life, while still giving you that comfortable Alpine feeling. From it’s many windows and balconies you can enjoy the amazing mountain scenery.
The chalet is currently under construction, so the current images are realistic impressions.
LIVING // FIRST FLOOR
The Living space covers the entire 1st floor of the chalet! This floor consists of a spacious kitchen, dining area, lounge with a fireplace, entertainment corner and 2 spacious outdoor terraces on both sides of the chalet. Everything you need for a great time with family and friends.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with all modern amenities. It includes an Island cooking counter with a modern Induction cooking system, full automatic Jura coffee machine, 2 fridges, a freezer, 2 XL dishwashers and a top of the line oven with built-in microwave.
- The dining area offers not only amazing views, but also a 4 meter long dining table that can accommodate 16 adults comfortably. So everyone can have a seat at the table.
- The lounge with fireplace is the perfect place for you to put your feet up and relax. Light up the fire and put life on pause for a while. We made sure there is enough space for everyone to cosy up around the fireplace!
- On sunny days, of which there are many in Hochkönig, you can relax on our large outdoor terrace. It has a lounge area, dining table and a gas fired barbecue. You can also open up the large sliding doors to make the indoor lounge nice and breezy.
- For those looking for some entertainment in the evenings or on those rainy gloomy days, we’ve got you covered! The entertainment corner has a 50″ TV with Netflix, Playstation 4 and Sonos Sound System. Watch your favourite shows on Netflix, challenge each other on the playstation or simply play some old fashioned boardgames!
SLEEPING // GROUNDFLOOR & TOPFLOOR
There are 6 bedrooms in the chalet. The top floor is the main sleeping area of the chalet This floor consists of 4 spacious bedrooms with XL beds of which 2 bedrooms have additional attic rooms. These attics rooms are easily accessible with comfortable stairs. The other 2 bedrooms are on the groundfloor.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 are on either side of the hallway on the groundfloor. These bedrooms have a king size XL double bed (180cm x 210cm), ensuite bathroom and sliding doors that open up to a Veranda.
- Bedroom 3, to the front of the chalet is the perfect family room and can also easily accommodate 3-4 adults. It has a king size XL double bed (180cm x 210cm)* as well as a double bed (180cm x 200cm) in the upstairs attic room*. The room features an ensuite bathroom and a dreamy balcony that overlooks the whole valley!
- Bedroom 4, adjacent to bedroom 3, has a king size XL double bed (180cm x 210cm)*. This bedroom also has access to the front balcony and has a large luxurious en suite bathroom with a XL bathtub with valley view. This bathroom can also be accessed from the hallway.
- Bedroom 5, to the back of the chalet, is again a very suitable family room. It has an XL bunk bed (90cm x 210cm) and double bed (180cm x 200cm) in the attic room*.
- Bedroom 6 is a room well suitable for 3 kids, but the beds are large enough to accommodate adults as well. This bedroom has a XL bunk bed (90cm x 210cm) and a XL single bed (90cm x 210cm).
- Bedroom 5 and 6 have access to a shared bathroom. The large bathroom with bathtub is also accessible from the hallway.
* All bedrooms have closets, 40” Smart TV with Netflix connection and XL beds
* All XL double beds can also be pulled apart to make 2 XL single beds (90cm x 210cm).
* Please be aware that the attic rooms have limited standing height
After a day full of outdoor activity you can soak and dream away in the large bathtub with views over the whole valley or rejuvenate yourself by relaxing in the spacious Finnish Sauna.
STORAGE, SKIROOM & LAUNDRY ROOM // GROUNDFLOOR
On the ground floor you will find the main entrance to the chalet and enter our large, comfortable entrance hallway. There is plenty of space in the hallway for you to leave behind your jackets, shoes and all that troubles you. For ski’s, we have created a separate ski room on the left side of the chalet. It has a ski stand, ski shoe heater and enough storage space for anything else you want to store in a dry place.
On the ground floor you will also find a common toilet and a utility area with a washing machine and dryer.
rooms and facilities
- total number : 6
- 3 double bedroom(s)
- 1 triple bedroom(s)
- 2 other sleeping rooms
Bathrooms and WCs
- total number 6
- 5 bathrooms with shower
- 1 bathrooms with shower and tub
- 1 seperate WC(s)
- parking space
- central heating
- separate entrance
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- baby`s high chair
- garden furniture
- ironing board
- vacuum cleaner
- bicycle storage
- patio furniture
- balcony furniture
- baking oven
- coffee machine
- induction stove
- non-smokers only
- pets are not allowed
- suitable for seniors
- children welcome
Arrival and distances
ski lift: 2 km
distance to next shop: 0.7 km
restaurant: 0.5 km
centre of the village: 0.5 km
bus station: 0.5 km
distance to next airport:
Salzburg - 67 km
distance to next railway station:
Bischofshofen - 12 km
distance to next motorway:
164 - 1 km
Sport facilities nearby
location and surroundings of object
Wanderfalk Lodge is located in the mountain village of Mühlbach am Hochkönig, the center is only a 10-minute walk or a 2-minute drive from the chalet. The center of the village has a SPAR supermarket (07: 30-12: 30 and 2:30 to 6:00 pm, Saturday only in the morning, closed on Sundays), a bakery (open 7:00 a.m.) few local restaurants and a 24/7 cash machine and a tourist office.
In the village you can rent skis and ski lessons in winter, during the summer months you can rent mountain bikes and e-bikes.
There are cozy Alm huts on the mountain slopes, open in summer and winter.
Bischofshofen is a 20-minute drive from the chalet. Here you will find a wide range of supermarkets and restaurants.
Our chalet is located in Mühlbach am Hochkönig, which is part of the Hochkönig ski area with 120 km of slopes for skiers of all levels in front of the majestic 3000m Hochkönig massif. The area also offers first-class snow and fun parks and of course various cosy ski huts to take a break. The snow record is impressive, the area is locally known as the “snow hole” as the Hochkönig mountain seems to attract a high level of snowfall. The closest Ski Lift (Karbachalmbahn) is just a 5 minute drive from the chalet or a short ride with the skibus, which stops at a 5 minute walk from the chalet.
Hochkönig ski region is centrally located in Ski Amadé, the second largest ski area of Europe. It offers 760 km of ski slopes within it’s 5 areas : Hochkönig, Gasteinertal, Salzburger Sportwelt, Schladming-Dachstein and Grossarltal. 90% Of the slopes in Ski Amadé have snow making capabilities. You can enjoy all the ski areas with just one ski pass.
Explore Ski Amadé leisurely or enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the Hochkönig area with it’s Königstour ski circuit. The Königstour in the Hochkönig ski area is one of the most impressive ski tours in the Alps, featuring gorgeous alpine panoramas with views of the Hochkönig and the Steinernes Meer. It offers a breathtaking 6 summits, 35 km of continuous slopes, and 7,500 vertical metres.
Close to the chalet there is also a smaller ski area, called Hochkeil (10 minutes drive from the chalet or 20 minutes by ski bus). This area is great for kids and beginners, but it also has some red runs through the trees and is popular for its off piste areas in good snow conditions. This area is included in your Hochkönig skipass, but a different (& cheaper) ski pass is available for just this area.
In Summer Hochkönig turns into a paradise for nature lovers with numerous activities to do and plenty of sights to see. From hiking through picturesque mountain landscapes to E-Biking through the valley or golfing surrounded by alpine meadows, from road tripping through surreal alpine routes to spending a day with your kids at the alpine playgrounds or taking a refreshing dip in the many swimming pools and lakes in the surroundings. For some adrenaline there is rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding and white water rafting. Everybody will find activities that suit their perfect holiday break!
rental price : from 2140 € per week equates to 306 € per night
included fixed additional costs
Advice by the landlord
check-in: 16:00, check-out: 09:00security deposit: 750 €
rental deposit: 20 % at time of booking
final payment: 12 weeks before arrival
additional information about rental price:Wanderfalk Lodge is pleased to welcome you. Kindly read the information below and our Terms and Conditions.
- Utilities and Sauna
- Internet and Netflix
- Sheets and Towels (2 p.p.)
- Hochkönig card
- Deposit of €750 will be charged at the time of booking.
- The deposit will be refunded no later than 7 days after you check out
- €250 as Check out Cleaning Charges are added to your bill
- Tourists Tax of €1.55 p.p.p.n for everyone above 15 years
MINIMUM STAY: From Mid Dec until April & July until Aug the minimum stay is a week (Saturday to Saturday), during the other months the minimum stay is 3 nights. Our reservation calendar automatically shows this.
availability calendar Wanderfalk Lodge
legend: free occupied arrival or departure
last updated on: 16.01.2019
from 2140 € per week
equates to 306 € per night
we speak German, English, Nederlands
Me and my husband love living like modern 'nomads' We change our home base every few years and explore as much of the world as we can!
We love going out into nature, especially the mountains! One of our dreams have come true with building our own chalet in the Alps in Austria. An ideal place to explore the great outdoors in the Alps and spend spend time with family and friends.
As we will not always be there, we hope others will enjoy their experience in the Chalet as much as we do!
listing # 176466 at www.tourist-paradise.com
private homepage: Wanderfalk Lodge
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment Austria
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment Salzburger Land
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment Salzburg und Umgebung
- Holiday Rental & Holiday Apartment Mühlbach am Hochkönig
listing #: 176466
last updated on: 06.01.2019
Online for: 0 years, 2 months.