from 179 per night

Bastide de Sauveclare

Bastide de Sauveclare is an old characterful town house in the middle of a Roman village of Lorgues in the departement of Var in the Provence Region of the South of France.

In the holiday region: Provence-Alpes-Cote-d'Azur

Bastide de Sauveclare

Lorgues

Bastide de Sauveclare is an old characterful town house in the middle of a Roman village of Lorgues in the departement of Var in the Provence Region of the South of France.

In the holiday region: Provence-Alpes-Cote-d'Azur

8
pers.

250 m²
liv. area

5
bedr.

from 1250 per week
equates to  179 per night
price calculator

  • good equipment
  • Added 5 times to wish list

Descriptions

The Holiday home

Bastide de Sauveclare is a traditional townhouse build in 1765 and was originally located outside the town walls. It is now more of a town house, but has kept its country “look". This characterful old house has been totally renovated and tastefully decorated in 2005. Many beautiful old details have been carefully preserved. It offers a total living space of 250 m2 and is suitable for 8 persons with 5 spacious bedrooms, all with character and views to the garden. It has modern central heating (gas) and all modern facilities and is located within 500 meters walking distance from Lorgues centre with bakeries, butchers, supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
The Bastide sits on a private 620 m2 plot with a well-maintained enclosed garden with fig-, olive- and lemon trees and a hammock. It has a fenced 9 x m swimming pool.

The unassuming front entrance leads to a spacious hallway with an old staircase giving access to the floors above.
There is a large, fully fitted country kitchen with a dining table and direct access via French doors to the garden. The kitchen has modern appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas cooker, coffee machine and washing machine.
On the opposite side of the hallway is a living room with original fireplace, cosy seating area, TV with stereo system, Blue ray, DVD, USB-connection (mp3) and WIFI Internet.
On the first floor there are 2 large bedrooms, each with a double bed (1 mattress, 200 x 160). In the hallway on the first floor you find the first shower room with washbasin, walk-in shower and toilet. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms including a large master bedroom with double bed (1 mattress, 200 x 160) and a single bed (190 x 90). The fourth bedroom has 2 single beds (200 x 90). Through this bedroom you enter the fifth bedroom with a double bed (1 mattress, 200 x 160). All the beds have quality mattresses. The 3 bedrooms on the second floor share a shower room with washbasin, walk-in shower and toilet.
There are fans available for all the bedrooms.
The old thick stone walls keeps the house cool all through the hot summer months and in wintertime, the house keeps nice and warm.

rooms and facilities


max. 8

250 m²

Wifi

Bedroom

  • total number: 5
  • 4 double bedroom(s)
  • 1 triple bedroom(s)

Bathrooms and WCs

  • total number: 2
  • 2 bathrooms with shower

exterior facilities

  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • terrace

interior facilities

  • fireplace
  • central heating

Equipment

  • sun loungers
  • washing machine
  • crib
  • baby`s high chair
  • Wifi

Kitchen facilities

  • freezer
  • dishwasher
  • fridge
  • baking oven
  • coffee machine

Services

  • cleaning service

Other

  • non-smokers only
  • pets are not allowed
  • suitable for seniors
  • children welcome
  • wheelchair not accessible
location
show on map

Arrival and distances

    • beach: 40 km
    • lake: 21 km
    • ski lift: over 50 km
    • distance to next shop: 0.8 km
    • restaurant: 0.5 km
    • centre of the village: 0.5 km
    • bus station: 14 km
    • distance to next airport: Nice Cote d'Azur - 80 km
    • distance to next railway station: Draguignan - 14 km
    • distance to next motorway: A8 autoroute - 25 km

Sport facilities nearby

  • fishing
  • climbing
  • cycling
  • golf
  • canoeing
  • mountain biking
  • paragliding
  • horse riding
  • swimming
  • surfing
  • diving
  • tennis
  • hiking
  • water ski
  • surfing

location and surroundings of object

Bastide de Sauveclare is located on a quiet small street a short stroll from Lorgues village centre, where you can get up in the morning and have freshly baked bread from your local bakery for your breakfast. At the front of the Bastide you have off-road parking for one car and there is free parking for another car nearby. The unique location of this house in the centre of Lorgues gives you complete privacy in the garden and around the swimming pool. The garden is surrounded by a fence and on 2 sides by an old stone wall offering peace and tranquility. The garden is south facing and from the house there are lovely views over the mountains and vineyards. There is a covered terrace with a dining table and around the pool you have sun loungers and parasols. Garden furniture, a hammock and a Weber charcoal barbecue complete the outfit for a relaxing holiday. The private swimming pool is fenced for the safety of small children.
This property offers a unique location that combines the privacy and calmness of house and garden with the convenience of being in a short walking distance from the village centre.

There are numerous bistros and restaurants in Lorgues and in the surrounding area for all tastes and budgets, from the famous restaurant Chez Bruno just outside Lorgues known for its truffle-based specialities, to traditional French cuisine and family friendly Italian restaurants. The renowned wine Chateaux in the region welcome visitors all through the year.

In Lorgues, about 2 minutes walk from the house, you find Lorgues Tennis club and just outside Lorgues, on the road to Vidauban/Les Arcs, you find a pony club, where children can have riding lessons. The area is wonderful for biking, both mountain biking and street biking. If you want to rent bicycles, please ask us and we will help you. Lorgues also has good playgrounds and an adventure (climbing) park close by.
The beaches of the Mediterranean coast and the Gorges du Verdon are all within 45 minutes drive. In Lorgues and in the nearby medieval villages, you can visit historic sites, local markets and festivals. For sports lovers: golf, cycling or mountain biking, walking, bathing, fishing, canoeing etc. can be found in the surrounding area.

Prices

price calculator

rental price: from  1250 per week equates to  179 per night

included fixed additional costs

inclusive services

This price includes the cost of Cleaning .

Advice by the landlord

check-in: 16:00, check-out: 10:00

security deposit: 500 €
rental deposit: 25 % at time of booking

additional information about rental price:

The rental price includes gas, water and electricity.

Arrival is Saturday between and If you are delayed please let us know.
Departure is Saturday before If you leave very early (before ), you can return the key through the letterbox at our town house in Lorgues (the vet clinic at 3 Place du Revelin).

Obligatory end cleaning is paid on arrival and amounts to €150.

Optional bed linen is charged at € per person and bath towels (not to be used by the pool) at € per person paid on arrival.

Payment conditions:
There will be made a rental agreement in the booking process, where the tenant will pay 25% of the total rental price as a deposit within a week 8 weeks before arrival the remaining 75% of the rent plus the safety deposit (€500) is paid. The deposit will be paid back to the tenant after successful end inspection of the property, at the latest 7 days after departure by bank transfer.

Payment conditions:
There will be made a rental agreement in the booking process, where the tenant will pay 25% of the total rental price as a deposit within a weeks before arrival the remaining 75% of the rent plus the safety deposit (€500) is paid. The deposit will be paid back to the tenant after successful end inspection of the property, at the latest 7 days after departure by bank transfer.

Cancellation terms:

Cancellation:
For cancellation conditions please visit our website at
We recommend that you take out a travel and cancellation insurance to cover any loss of funds from cancellation.

additional information

The rental price includes gas, water and electricity.

Arrival is Saturday between and If you are delayed please let us know.
Departure is Saturday before If you leave very early (before ), you can return the key through the letterbox at our town house in Lorgues (the vet clinic at 3 Place du Revelin).

Obligatory end cleaning is paid on arrival and amounts to €150.

Optional bed linen is charged at € per person and bath towels (not to be used by the pool) at € per person paid on arrival.

Payment conditions:
There will be made a rental agreement in the booking process, where the tenant will pay 25% of the total rental price as a deposit within a week 8 weeks before arrival the remaining 75% of the rent plus the safety deposit (€500) is paid. The deposit will be paid back to the tenant after successful end inspection of the property, at the latest 7 days after departure by bank transfer.


Payment conditions:
There will be made a rental agreement in the booking process, where the tenant will pay 25% of the total rental price as a deposit within a weeks before arrival the remaining 75% of the rent plus the safety deposit (€500) is paid. The deposit will be paid back to the tenant after successful end inspection of the property, at the latest 7 days after departure by bank transfer.

If you book and pay through the Gites system, there will be added an administration fee paid to us for extra costs.
Please visit our websitefor more information.

Cancellation:
For cancellation conditions please visit our website.
We recommend that you take out a travel and cancellation insurance to cover any loss of funds from cancellation.

We are Malene and Phil and we live locally in Lorgues during the summer, so we are always on hand to have a chat about any problems, you may have during your stay or information about the area and what it has to offer. We speak English, Danish (Malene) and French (mostly Malene). Phil also takes care of swimming pools and keeps them clean and maintained during the season.

availability

availability calendar Bastide de Sauveclare

legend: free occupied arrival or departure

last updated on: 06/03/2019

Contact

Landlord

8
pers.

250 m²
liv. area

5
bedr.

from  1250 per week
equates to  179 per night

contact data

COMPANY GîTES-PROVENçE
MRS. M. JøRGENSEN

we speak English, French, Danish

read Owner Portrait

We are Malene and Phil, we live locally in Lorgues (10 minutes from Draguignan) during the summer, so we are always on hand to have a cozy chat about any problems you may have during your stay or information about the area and what it has to offer. We speak English, Danish (Malene) and French (mostly Malene). Phil takes care of swimming pools and keeps them clean and maintained during the season.

0033(0) 643355125

0033(0) 643355125

Service times

Mo.-Su. 08:00-20:00

listing # 174485 at www.tourist-paradise.com

Mrs. M. Jørgensen
reviews

The Holiday home has no reviews.

additional information

additional information

private homepage: Bastide de Sauveclare


listing #: 174485
last updated on: 15.03.2019
Online for: 9 months
URL: https://www.tourist-paradise.com/174485.htm

Provider identification for this advertisement no. 174485

gîtes-provençe
Mrs. Malene Jørgensen
3 Place du Revelin
83510 Lorgues
0033-643355125


from 1250 per week
equates to  179 per night

You will not be charged yet.

Landlord

COMPANY GîTES-PROVENçE
Mrs. M. Jørgensen

we speak English, French, Danish

telephone number

Mrs. M. Jørgensen
to the favourites
  • good equipment
  • Added 5 times to wish list

Further accommodations from Mrs. M. Jørgensen

Show all objects