data of object
|Type of object:||vacation rental|
|Living area:||0 m2|
|Number of rooms:||4|
|Number of of sleeping accomodations (beds):||2|
|number of bathrooms:||2|
Trullo Fiore di Mare is an enchanting historic holiday home with a private access to the beach.
Trullo Fiore di Mare is an ancient building whose origin was lost in the midst of time. Its existence is documented and depicted in the 800s by a french writer A.L. Castellan in his book "Lettres sur l'Italie."
The Trullo has been meticulously restored conserving its historic details. The successful renovation of Trullo Fiore di Mare allows us to appreciate one of the last remaining examples of a two story Trullo in the region of Puglia.
The trullo’s location is like no other. The property overlooks the beach of "Ponte Lama". This beach is famous for its indigenous white pebbles. The lawn and colourful garden surrounding the Trullo contains a variety of well maintained plant and flower species. The furniture selection and layout reflects the modern minimalistic style so as to accentuate the original features of the Trullo.
Trullo Fiore di Mare contains the following:
- The main Trullo with a large living area on the first floor. This air conditioned space has an original rock formation as part of its wall. It is featured by built in light fixtures. There are two comfortable sofa beds available for use;
- There is an inviting lounge area with TV as well under this rock formation.
- Carved out from a pre-existing grotto, the large dining area is next to the fully-equipped kitchen. The kitchen has beautiful hand made ceramics to add on to its charm.
- A double bedroom with a private bathroom and air conditioning;
- A beautiful large bathroom with a shower built into the existing rock formation;
On the second level there are two bedrooms. One bedroom is complete with air conditioning, private bath, private entrance and terrace. The second bedroom is a suite with its own bath.
- A spacious patio with pergola overlooking the sea. There are beautiful vines covering this area. There is also a shaded hammock area where you can find a moment of relaxation. There are also a few chairs and a large hand-crafted wooden table for 6 / 8 guests to enjoy your meals;
- A sun deck overlooking the sea equipped with beds and chairs;
- Large green area with lawn, trees and Mediterranean plants, chairs, benches and shaded areas for parking.
- Panoramic terrace of more than 200 square meters located at the top level of the different terrace levels with lawn and flowers. It has beautiful views of the crystal blue waters of "Ponte Lama" beach and the Gargano peninsula. This home is strategically located and is perfect for the ideal Puglian vacation.
town and location of object
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
TRANI , Bari , Puglia , Italy
Trani is a seaport of Apulia, southern Italy, on the Adriatic Sea, in the new Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani (as of June 2009), and 40 km by railway West-Northwest of Bari.
Trani has lost its old city walls and bastions, but the 13th-century fort has been extensively restored as a museum and performance venue and is open to the public. Some of the streets in and around the Ghetto area remain much as they were in the medieval period, and many of the houses display more or less of Norman decoration.
The main monument of Trani is the Cathedral, dedicated to St. Nicholas the Pilgrim, a Greek who died in Trani in 1094 while on his way on pilgrimage to Rome, and some years later canonized by Urban II. It lies on a raised open site near the sea, and was consecrated, before its completion, in 1143.
arrival and distances
Distance to next airport: Bari Palese
- 35 km
Distance to next railway station: Trani
- 5 km
Distance to next motorway: SS16
- 5 km
Distance to next Shop: 3 km
Sport facilities nearby
fishing, mountain biking, swimming, sailing, diving, hiking,
Type of holiday
- relaxation holiday
- family holiday
- romantic holiday
- beach holiday
Total number of sleeping facilities: 2
bathrooms and WCs
number of bathrooms: 2
- 2 bathrooms with shower
- 2 seperate WC(s)
External facilities of object
- private beach front
- car Parking
Internal facilities of object
Machines and equipment
- washing machine
- 4 ring stove
- seniors suitable for
- children welcome
Balance is due cash at the beginning of holiday after the check-in with the manager/owner, if you are not able to pay cash, you should pay the total amount by bank transfer before your arrival (cheques and travellers cheque are not allowed).
Due to security and legal reasons law we will check-in only guests who have compiled our booking-form and agreement.
Security deposit (to be refunded at the end of the stay) EUR 500 cash or by credit card.
Please be sure to leave the house in good condition.
Final cleaning mandatory EUR 100.
Intermediate cleaning mandatory for stay more than one week.
Arrival time is mandatory in the afternoon between 4pm and 8pm (unless otherwise agreed). At arrival later than 8pm an extra charge will be applied.
Please advise us of your departure time at least 24 hours before. The check-out must be taken not later than 10 am.
Electricity is billed by use at EUR 0,30 per KW/h.
Bed linen and bath towels - EUR 10 per person
Minimum rental: 600 Euro per object per week
price of final cleaning: 100 Euro Season prices
|from||to||per night||per week||renting unit|
The owner speaks the following languages:
Send to a Friend
The map does not indicate the exact position of the object, but only the approximate location or the center of town.
For the exact address, please inquire directly with the owner.