data of object
|Type of object:||vacation rental|
|Living area:||20 m2|
|Number of rooms:||2|
|Number of of sleeping accomodations (beds):||2|
|number of bathrooms:||1|
Casamas is found in the heart of Monopoli’s historical center about 50 meters from the local Porta Vecchia beach.
The apartment consists of a large living room with a kitchen and a sofabed for two, a bedroom, and a bathroom with shower. This cozy apartment contains vintage and functional yet simple furnishings in the industrial style.
It has a partially covered veranda with exceptional views of the sea. You can bask in the sun with lounge chairs and umbrellas as well as enjoy a perfect breakfast with a view.
Casamas is situated on the second floor of an authentic building in Monopoli’s historic center. Please note the use of stairs for those with conditions. We recommend this structure for a couple or a small family in search of an authentic Puglian vacation. One where you can enjoy living in a historic town by the sea and watch the sunset and the moonlit seas from your veranda.
Total surface is approximate 50 sqm plus 40 sqm of terraces.
town and location of object
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
monopoli , Bari , Puglia , Italy
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts (contrade) characterized by the presence of Masserie Fortificate of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
arrival and distances
Distance to next airport: Bari Palese int. Airport
- 50 km
Distance to next railway station: Monopoli
- 1 km
Distance to next motorway: Monopoli - Alberobello
- 1 km
Distance to next Shop: 0.1 km
Sport facilities nearby
fishing, biking, golf, canoeing, mountain biking, paragliding, horse riding, swimming, sailing, diving, surfing,
Type of holiday
- relaxation holiday
- romantic holiday
- city holiday
Total number of sleeping facilities: 1
bathrooms and WCs
number of bathrooms: 1
- 1 bathrooms with shower
- 1 seperate WC(s)
External facilities of object
Internal facilities of object
Machines and equipment
- permanent internet connection
- washing machine
- 4 ring stove
- cleaning service
- long term rental possible
- only for non-smokers
- pets negotiable
- seniors Not suitable for seniors.
- children welcome
- handicapped not suitable
Balance is due cash at the beginning of holiday after the check-in with the manager/owner, if you are not able to pay cash, you should pay the total amount by bank transfer or credit card before your arrival (cheques and travellers cheque are not allowed).
Due to security and legal reasons law we will check-in only guests who have compiled our booking-form and agreement.
Security deposit (to be refunded at the end of the stay) EUR 250 by credit card
Please be sure to leave the house in good condition. If not owners/manager could bill for an extra cleaning fee.
No pets allowed.
Final cleaning mandatory EUR 50.
Arrival time is mandatory in the afternoon between 4pm and 8pm (unless otherwise agreed). At arrival later than 8pm an extra charge will be applied.
Please advise us of your departure time at least 24 hours before. The check-out must be taken not later than 10 am.
Electricity is billed by use at EUR 0,30 per KW/h.
Bed linen and bath towels - EUR 10 per person.
Heating cost is Eur 50 per week. Heating is billed only if requested by guests.
Minimum rental: 400 Euro per object per week
price of final cleaning: 50 Euro Season prices
|from||to||per night||per week||renting unit|
The owner speaks the following languages:
English, French, Italian,
Send to a Friend
The map does not indicate the exact position of the object, but only the approximate location or the center of town.
For the exact address, please inquire directly with the owner.