data of object
|Type of object:||holiday apartment|
|Living area:||35 m2|
|Number of rooms:||2|
|Number of of sleeping accomodations (beds):||4|
|number of bathrooms:||1|
In the heart of the 11th Arrondissement (district) of Paris, we welcome you to stay, enjoy and make yourself at home in a lovely short term rental apartment
E-mail us to: email@example.com
Or Call us in the evening, or on weekends at + 33.1.4348.4913,
If you call us from land-lines in certain countries in Europe and North-America, we will be happy to phone you back right away and save you the cost of the call.
For your convenience, please, visit our web site (address above), read the booking conditions and consult the online availability calendar...............................THE..APARTMENT..............................• Living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and entrée/hallway (35 sq m2)
• Sleeps up to 4 people (Double bed in the bedroom and a sofa-bed in the living room)
• Non - smoking
• Plenty of daylight and extremely quiet (unusual for Paris)
• Open view of Paris' roofs.
• Central location, lively and safe neighborhood
• Right across from a pleasant park
• Conveniently accessible by public transportation: 3 underground (subway/tube) lines (1, 8 and 9) and several buses within less than 5 minutes walk.
• Accessible on foot from the Bastille (12 min) or from Gare de Lyon train station.
• Fully equipped (fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, vitro-cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, bedding and linen, towels, kitchen and eating utensils)
• Telephone (Incoming calls, outgoing local calls and outgoing land-line calls to many countries including the US and Europe are free), High-Speed Internet (ADSL) connection, TV, a Music CD player and a DVD player.
• A baby bed can be added upon advance request, at no extra charge.
• music CD collection,
• DVD Film library,
• book library
are all at your disposal; let us know what kind of music / films / books you enjoy and we'll do our best to accomodate.
- - - - - - - Off season prices (November to March, except end of year period) - - - - - - -
• Per night : 80 EUR (min 3 nights)
• Week : 540 EUR
• More than 2 weeks : 60 euros per additional night.- - - - - - - High season prices (April to October) - - - - - - -
• Per night : 100 EUR (min 3 nights)
• Week : 630 EUR
• More than 2 weeks : 80 euros per additional night.- - - - - - - End of year prices - - - - - - -
From December 20th to January 3rd, please add 10% to the above high season prices.* * * * *For long stays, it is best to call or ask us by e-mail.
- For more details about prices see the Terms And Conditions.
- The prices include all utilities, electricity, telephone and cleaning - except for monthly rentals during the off season.
- For a party of 4 persons staying for less than two weeks there will be a flat aditional charge of 25 EUR.
- Cost of cell-phone cards, baby-sitter's fees, tennis court etc are not included.For further details about payment, please read the apartment's booking conditions.
town and location of object
Situated on a quiet street, right across from a pleasant park, in the heart of a typical Paris quartier/section, the neighborhood is a safe and friendly combination of residential, small stores, restaurants and leisure.
You'll be able to enjoy lesser known and appealing aspects of daily life in Paris. For example, the Aligre market (Marché d'Aligre) is 3 minutes away. This vivid and colorful food market is open everyday except Monday. On weekends, its large variety of affordable local, and regional products attracts shoppers from all around Paris.
You will be able to enjoy a rich and diverse choice of authentic cafés, restaurants and wine-bars within few minutes walk. We'll be glad to recommend our favorites.
Paris Bastille , Paris , Paris - Ile-de-France , France
Our Lovely Paris apartment is conveniently located near the art and shopping area of the Bastille with quick and easy access by direct Metro/underground or bus ride to the Seine river, the Notre Dame, the Latin quarter, the Marais (Place des Vosges and Picasso Museum), Hotel de Ville, old and new Opera houses, the Louvre, the Tuileries, the Madeleine, the Concorde, the Invalides, Musée Rodin, the Champs Elysées, the Trocadero, the Eiffel Tower and many more of Paris sites.
arrival and distances
Distance to next airport: Roissy CDG; ORLY
- 40 km
Distance to next railway station: Gare de Lyon
- 1 km
Distance to next motorway:
- 1 km
Distance to next Shop: 0.1 km
Sport facilities nearby
biking, swimming, Tennis, hiking,
Type of holiday
- relaxation holiday
- family holiday
- cultural and sightseeing holiday
- romantic holiday
- holiday for singles
- sport holiday
- city holiday
Total number of sleeping facilities: 2
bathrooms and WCs
number of bathrooms: 1
- 1 bathrooms with shower
- 1 seperate WC(s)
External facilities of object
- children s playground
- table tennis
Internal facilities of object
Machines and equipment
- bed linen provided
- towels provided
- permanent internet connection
- washing machine
- 4 ring stove
- long term rental possible
- only for non-smokers
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
..................................MAKE THE MOST OF IT....................
So you can make the most of your stay ... -------
• Cell-phone: If you wish, we can arrange for a local number cell-phone. We will supply the sim card at no charge, and you'll pay for the rechargeable card. Please, let us know in advance.
• Baby-sitter: You may wish to dine out en tête à tête... One of the baby-sitters we use and know may be available when you visit, please let us know in advance.
• Theater, Dance, Opera: You may be unable or uncomfortable speaking French on the phone, reserving tickets; etc. Please let us know, and we'll be glad to help.
• Tennis: A tennis court facility is near the apartment; please let us know in advance if you would like our help in booking court time for you.
Minimum rental: 75 Euro per object per day
price of final cleaning: 25 Euro Season prices
|from||to||per night||per week||renting unit|
|01.04.||31.10.||100 €||-||per object|
|01.04.||31.10.||-||660 €||per object|
|01.11.||19.12.||90 €||-||per object|
|01.11.||19.12.||600 €||-||per object|
|20.12.||05.01.||110 €||-||per object|
|05.01.12||31.03.12||90 €||-||per object|
The owner speaks the following languages:
English, French, Italian,
Send to a Friend
The map does not indicate the exact position of the object, but only the approximate location or the center of town.
For the exact address, please inquire directly with the owner.